Sunday, September 19, 2010

I-catcher Console - Web Monitor''

Differences


One day a man saw a boy walking slowly along the beach every now and then sank to the sea to return a starfish. The return of high
tide was far parcchie hours and poor stars would certainly dehydrated death if someone had not helped them to return as soon as possible in water.

man from his experience and maturity of the child said:
"I carefully observed my son, I see you have a good heart, I know you mean well, but you realize how many beaches there are around here and how many starfish are dying every day on every side? Certainly, a guy so hard-working and generous as you could find something better to do with his time. Do you really think that what you are doing will be able to make a difference? "

The boy looked up at the man, and then laid them on a starfish that was found at his feet, picked it up and as the politely wave relied, said: "This little star makes a big difference!"

text and images AID

0 comments:

Post a Comment