Something wire.
10.II.25
Dear Miss Arendt! Tonight I got to get me to live with you and to speak to your heart. All of us must be frank, clear and pure. Only then will we be worthy of being given the opportunity to meet you. The fact that she was my pupil and I your teacher is just an opportunity extreme of what has happened to us. I can never have you for me, but you belong from now on to my life, and it will draw new blood. We never know what we can become for others through our being. Perhaps, however, a reflection can clarify what action to destroy obstacles and exercise. We can not know which path will take her young life. We must resign ourselves to this. And my devotion to Him should only help you stay true to itself.
(...) We want to keep in our hearts as a gift, that we could meet without damage in its pure vitality with no illusions, that is to say that we want to imagine something like spiritual friendship, which never exists between human beings.
0 comments:
Post a Comment