OLIVER Richon
21.III.25
What I really care is to shed light on the difference between the formation of the worldview and the scientific-philosophical, and specifically in relation to the concrete problem of the essence and meaning of history. In any case, even this explanation is only possible through scientific and conceptual paths. And so my searches always end with the finding that the conference become a contradiction to an audience "generic". But I agreed to cover this commitment, and now, while struggling, I do.
(...) During the evening in honor of Husserl the most unpleasant thing was the effort to be superior to others at any cost. A fortiori, therefore, I was glad to see you sitting quietly on the sidelines.
(...)
When the storm whistling around the cabin, I am reminded of "our storm" - or silent traces the path along the Lahn - or spend a quiet pause for a picture of a girl dreaming that, with the raincoat, hat pulled down over large quiet eyes, went for the first time in my studio and, shy and reserved, he gave a short answer to all my questions - and only then put the image the last days of the semester. And only then did I realize that the life is history.
What I really care is to shed light on the difference between the formation of the worldview and the scientific-philosophical, and specifically in relation to the concrete problem of the essence and meaning of history. In any case, even this explanation is only possible through scientific and conceptual paths. And so my searches always end with the finding that the conference become a contradiction to an audience "generic". But I agreed to cover this commitment, and now, while struggling, I do.
(...) During the evening in honor of Husserl the most unpleasant thing was the effort to be superior to others at any cost. A fortiori, therefore, I was glad to see you sitting quietly on the sidelines.
(...)
When the storm whistling around the cabin, I am reminded of "our storm" - or silent traces the path along the Lahn - or spend a quiet pause for a picture of a girl dreaming that, with the raincoat, hat pulled down over large quiet eyes, went for the first time in my studio and, shy and reserved, he gave a short answer to all my questions - and only then put the image the last days of the semester. And only then did I realize that the life is history.
MH
0 comments:
Post a Comment