Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sample Welcome To Church Service

I (too) a MOLESKINE!

... some will not mean anything, for others it is the opening of a world and for others and the world! They used
Hemingway, Picasso, Van Gogh .. and this is the first reason is in-di-spen-sa-bi-le resent (ora. ..), several journalists have it yet as reliable partner, in Italy the creative which is accompanied by not much ... or maybe I do not know them, in foreign countries (as always) does not say is a must, but ...

ok ... cut short ... I decided I also find a way to vent more of my imagination and creativity, a "place" where have my ideas on paper and real, a place where you can breathe without fear of trial ... In short, as mentioned ... I started my ART-JOURNAL ! ^ _ ^
said in Italian ... I have a diary mess, paste pictures and emotions and guard with jealousy! I am satisfied and happy and I am sure, maybe not daily, but it will be for me a faithful traveling companion!

(as soon as I can edit by adding my very first im-pression! Why not stand up to resent packed!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment