passed the month of September not was a month empty ... indeed! It 'was very intense in October and November will be even worse but it seems that my head did not realize it ... and sometimes part of a burst!
What I could do:
- on the occasion of the 70th I made my uncle (in the true sense of the word) an album of memories, tears, laughter ... the value of the card at this time Digital is so original, but it's really just been forgotten ... would be nice to put all the pages, but I think it is good that some things remain private and then never finish more (200 pages!).
- a shirt with the image of PAINTED Breakin dawn and a sentence from the book that I was commissioned
- ROSE ... that smell of feet ... and already ... because they are made of socks!
- a rascal of a T-shirt for 3 years and 1 / 2 that combines one after the other, logically, was painted by me ... and it is ironic to 100%!
- a cookie jar all to myself! The subject is Christmas, yes, but I love the reindeer ... I could also make us come to think of robins, but ... is already so beautiful! ^ _ ^
unfortunately is not a good time to have ideas why I should devote the thesis, but I have not yet discovered how to stop my head ... or better .... hijack! T___T
I made a MADNESS ... crazy good .... but expensive for my "heritage", a bit 'of shopping to creative : embosser, powders, stamp adorable ... and poof! Many pennies have flown ... spells DIY! My dream remains the BigShot, but peace ... be satisfied for the time of these small innovations which are already very happy! ^____^
I fear Christmas ...
Fantasy is the beloved daughter of freedom. Leo Longanesi
But I've decided! What I will start soon (as soon as possible to recover the first book) will be a Art Journal , because that's what I will need to keep in the heart the good things that happen and I fully appreciate them, to release my creativity to get out and spend my leisure, to dream .... Meanwhile, not a race with anyone, just for me. Click the album for me uncle so amused (even though I was very poor at creative ideas and material!).
I made a MADNESS ... crazy good .... but expensive for my "heritage", a bit 'of shopping to creative : embosser, powders, stamp adorable ... and poof! Many pennies have flown ... spells DIY! My dream remains the BigShot, but peace ... be satisfied for the time of these small innovations which are already very happy! ^____^
I fear Christmas ...
Fantasy is the beloved daughter of freedom. Leo Longanesi
But I've decided! What I will start soon (as soon as possible to recover the first book) will be a Art Journal , because that's what I will need to keep in the heart the good things that happen and I fully appreciate them, to release my creativity to get out and spend my leisure, to dream .... Meanwhile, not a race with anyone, just for me. Click the album for me uncle so amused (even though I was very poor at creative ideas and material!).
0 comments:
Post a Comment