Saturday, March 27, 2010

Used Whitehall Rowboats For Sale

mail (2) - at last!

PEPPEREPEEEEE!







Today is also a second package arrived ... just in time for Easter and perfect for semirealizzare a dream of mine, and still one of my greatest curiosity: the PYSANKY .

Sure will post a picture of them soon will be famous ... some clues and see who is better (not worth googling!) :


- they are very delicate


- are brightly colored


- are works of art


- are foreign





you understand what are the pysanky ?



I find them so fascinating ... It is as if the secrets celassero

I got the book I had found on the internet and are happy as ... an Easter! I can not say I learned to do it, absolutely, but now I have the directions to do it ... for me it's as if I had been uncovered an ancient secret of the people ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment