Friday, March 19, 2010

Broken Capilaries Forehead

festival

This Friday in late winter-early spring is a great day for some people while others struggle to figure out what day it is ... My dad falls into the latter category.

This morning I dedicated to pastry to prepare a tortona orange with lots of orange cream (fantasy at home eh!). Unfortunately I have a movie or a photo sequence to show the expressions of the parents when I brought the cake to the table and I said Greetings! Spassossisime! On the front was written in the overlay: because it wishes? It's not my birthday! BOOOH?? We
had to let him know that today is 19 and not 17 as he was convinced ... but it was a great help ... until he got up to go and read your calendar! BIRTHDAY PAPA '!
It must be said also that the cover of cream cakes still had even seen, but were believed to take away! Ehhhehehhehe! ^ _ ^ Big surprise success!

The cake is very simple, is one of those proposed by Benedetta Parodi in his book "Cooked and Eaten" http://www.tgcom.mediaset.it/studioaperto/articoli/articolo447264 . shtml : Combine 75 g butter 250 g sugar. Add 3 eggs (I used to fit separately the whites with a pinch of salt and bring them together at the end, the cake is softer), the juice of two oranges and a little at a time, 300 grams of flour mixed with half a bag of yeast and a half of vanilla. Finally add the zest of half an orange. Pour into a baking pan lined with parchment paper and bake at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.

Meanwhile I prepared the orange cream beating 2 eggs with 150 grams of sugar and adding 40 grams of flour and 200 ml of milk combined with 300 ml of orange juice filtrate. To thicken it goes a bit 'of time and patience on low heat, stirring constantly to keep it from sticking to the bottom of the pot and check that it does not take boil. Cooled can be used as a filling or serve as a dessert. (Yuhm!) * go to the footer

in my pan there was all the dough, so I created a cavallucio (thanks to Ada for the mold tender) and a bunny to decorate the cream I used edible gelatin silver colored and grit.

So today we celebrated very well! How
"greeting card" this year was very special technology: I edited a picture with Handy Manny and I secretly set as desktop background of the laptop, for a DIY enthusiast and wood was the best!

* for another cake has been soft for days and was appreciated by all! eheheh! ^ W ^


0 comments:

Post a Comment